This book tells the history of the Westmoreland County Courthouse at Greensburg. From the Saint Vincent College Center of Northern Appalachian Studies.
The distinctive courthouse, the county’s fourth, was built in 1906. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places on March 30, 1978, it is one of the tallest structures in Greensburg, at 175 feet in height. Designed in a Beaux Arts style by Willliam S. Kaufman, this courthouse is featured in a hardcover publication with many photographs. Only limited quantities available.
There are no reviews yet.